Sunday, July 29, 2007

TidBits


Beth included this image with her tidbits and I stole it...because I love it!
Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tags 8 people by posting their names and makes sure they know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.


1. I am a nailbitter.

2. I am the second oldest of nine children.

3. I want to take photography classes.

4. My husband said he likes his "new and improved wife" because I now will play a videogame with him...I like Wii bowling, I admit it.

5. I talk to my daughter like a grown up.

6. My husband told his mom he was going to marry me 2 weeks after we met (she told me right after), but I didn't let him know I knew!

7. If I find a pair of jeans that fit...I buy 3 of the same ones. I hate buying jeans.

8. I can not seem to do dishes the same night we use them. I pile the dishes in the sink before I put them in the dishwasher and wait for the next time I need to fill it to unload it. I hate doing the laundry too. I leave the stuff in the dryer and have to fluff it up at least once (sometimes 3 times) before I get them out to hang them up. I am horrible, huh? (I'm just going to steal your answer)

Those are my confessions. Any of yours the same?

No comments: