Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Last Weekend

This past weekend I had my last wedding until after the baby...Liz and Matt were wonderful and their wedding was gorgeous. Liz was so much fun to work with! I had the pleasure of again working with the fabulous Shannon Wright . The ceremony and reception were held at The Prospect House in Alpharetta. "Cakes By Darcy" made the gorgeous and tasty chocolate wedding cake!

Her pink and green theme was carried throughout the event with a candy buffet and signature martinis, which were both huge guest pleasers! Liz chose very simple tulip flower arrangements that looked stunning and very spring time! I can honestly say I don't think I've had such a party loving crowd...they truly made the most of every moment, even extending the reception an addittional hour!!

I look forward to posting some pictures once they are available!

It has been incredibly difficult for me not to continue taking events right up until the day I go into labor! June isn't the most ideal time for a wedding planner to have a baby...but I am too excited about the new addittion to my family to really care! July is already booked and I am very excited about those weddings as well as getting back into the swing of things after the little one arrives.

No comments: