Friday, August 17, 2007

Inspiration Board Contest, Part II

Abby Jean at Style me Pretty is running Part II of her Inspiration Board Contest.

Instructions:
"For the next week (ending next Friday), we will be having the second part of our contest. Since the first round was so wildly successful and I received far more boards than I could post, I thought we should give it another go. To celebrate the growing number of creative, style-savvy brides and grooms out there, we are offering first and second place with a $75 and a $50 gift certificate respectively, to the store of your choice.

If you haven't already, email me a jpeg image of your board. All boards should be sent to abby@abbyjeanpress.com. For instructions on how to create, please refer to the previous contest."

Even if you aren't interested in entering a board....keep checking the blog to see some incredibly inspiring story boards!!

No comments: