Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Paul Johnson Photography


{photos from Paul Johnson}
I came across this stunning image on a blog and had to check out his work. I ended up stumbling across Kristin and her fiance, Vinny!!! They are from New York and were married on Anna Maria Island, at The Beachhouse. This is where my husband and I were married! I worked with them for quite a while during the early stages of the planning process and it was a complete pleasure! Unfortunately, I had to find a replacement for myself as my due date and their wedding were extremely close! They are an awesome couple and I am so bummed I missed their wedding!!! What a gorgeous bride!!!





He does some amazign work! If you are getting married in Florida, definately check him out. His blog is also a lot of fun!

No comments: