Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Halloween Fete to be Remembered


I'll be honest...I'm not one to decorate for Halloween. However, when I came across this partyscape on hostesswiththemostess.com I wanted nothing more than to throw a Halloween bash! I love that it is a chick and adult twist on a fun theme!






So this got me thinking about food...which planning a party always makes me think of!
Williams-Sonoma was featuring these fantastic little treats
(available online only!) The Halloween Carmel Apple with Nuts ($22), Jack-o-Lantern and Creepy Spiderweb Caramel Apples ($16.50/set of 2), and hand-crafted Halloween Truffles by celebrated Oregon chocolatier, Moonstuck ($15/set of 4)

Martha Stewart has these test tube favor kits, subsitute Orange and Black candy and they are simply perfection!


(P.S. Martha is also the source of the stickers for the glasses!)

No comments: