Friday, October 19, 2007

Jaclyn & Jeremy

So, it been a while since I've posted...I am so sorry! Things are very busy here! I wanted to take a moment to post a couple pictures from Jaclyn & Jeremy's incredibly fun wedding. They are such a sweet couple!

The Ceremony was in the Decatur first united Methodist Church chapel. A beautiful church with stained glass windows and a gorgeous stone exterior.

The Reception was held at The Solarium at Old Scottish Rite. This is a really neat venue for an intimate event. The rooms are broken up beautiflly and allow for a wonderful flow to the reception. I had the continued honor of working with some of the best vendors.

Shannon Wright was the photographer...I can't wait to see some of her images. She has such a talent for capturing the most intimate moments!

Carla Duncan of On Occasions of Atlanta designed the incredible floral arrangements. The centerpieces were perfect for this room.


The Cake Queen, Eileen Carter of Individually Designed Cakes, created both the fabulous wedding cakes.


Eileen being silly


Check out the New Orleans inspired Tabasco(Red Velvet)grooms cake:


Catering was provided by BaddaBing. They featured a fabulous crab cake station out on the patio which was hugely popular with the guests. The service and food was incredible! It was my first opportunity to work with them but I am greatly looking forward to recommending them often!


And just for fun...my assistant took this picture of me


Jaclyn & Jeremy, thank you for letting me be a part of your beautiful day!

M

No comments: